Funding and Papers: IEEE/ACM ICTs and Development '09 Conference

  • richardheeks
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Conference paper submissions for the 3rd IEEE/ACM International
      Conference on Information and Communication Technologies and
      Development (ICTD2009) are due by 22ND SEPTEMBER 2008.

      Submissions can be made via: http://ictd2009.confmaster.net/

      Author instructions are available at:
      http://ictd2009.org/submissions.html

      The ICTD2009 Conference will be held 17-19 April 2009 in Doha, Qatar
      (http://www.ictd2009.org). This conference will act as a focal point
      for new scholarship in the field of ICT and international
      development. Confirmed speakers include a keynote by Bill Gates,
      Chairman of Microsoft Corporation.

      We aim to provide funding for attendance of one author of each paper
      accepted for oral presentation at the conference. We are working to
      raise additional sponsorship to cover attendance of other
      participants, with priority given to students and participants from
      developing countries.

      Do contact us if you have any queries about ICTD2009, or about
      submission of a paper.

      Richard Heeks, Rahul Tongia
      Programme Committee Co-Chairs, ICTD2009