PANOS RADIO SOUTH ASIA's Latest Panoscope Issue, 28 June 2008

  • Satish Jung Shahi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2008
      Message
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      __________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Panos Radio South Asia | Latest Panoscope Issue, 28 June 2008
      www.panosradiosouthasia.org
      Latest Upload on Panoscope:
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      A Private Agenda

      Panos Pictures
      In this edition of Panoscope, we go to Tamil Nadu, India where the government has announced plans to set up an exclusive vaccine park in the South Indian state with public-private partnership. The plant is slated to become operational by 2011; the vaccine requirement till then is to be procured from private players. This move towards privatisation may signal the onset of a public health crisis steered by profit-hungry MNCs.
      Country: India

      Upload Date: 28/06/2008

      Duration: 15:00

      File Size: 13.7 MB

      http://www.panosradiosouthasia.org/prsa/prsaarchives.php?id=50

      Panoscope is an independent production of Panos Radio South Asia. We’re committed to providing a forum for voices, views, and issues not often heard in the mainstream media. Non-profit media, development and other organizations can download Panoscope radio magazine free of cost for air or online use. Credit should be given to Panos Radio South Asia (PRSA) an undertaking of Panos South Asia. If you have suggestions for future programs please contact us at:

      Panos Radio South Asia
      GPO Box 13651
      Kathmandu, Nepal
      Tel.: 977-1-5521889/5531447