Apologies and our mailing list

  • parthadhaka
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2002
      Dear Readers,

      First: Let me offer my biggggg apologies to the fact that our mail
      server at sarai.net is down for a while. Actually sarai.net server
      crashed last week and all of its list servers got deleted. It was a
      great loss both for us and for Sarai but it happened all in sudden
      and we didn't have anything to do. We didn't imagine mailman could
      even crash this way. Anyway, right now I'm at Sarai office in Delhi
      and am working to rebuild the list server. Did anyone of you collect
      the messages that were posted since the time the list was transfered
      to sarai.net? I might need those in order to pick up all the email
      identities that are gone. For the time being, please keep posting
      your messages at bytesforall_readers@yahoogroups.com and we will
      transfer to Sarai once everything is in place. Again we offer our
      deepest apologies and hope the discussion would go at its own pace.
      Best regards and look forward to hearing from all of you.

      Partha
      Bytes for All
    • MOHANDAS
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2002
        DEAR PARTHA
        I share your concerns.. I may have some mails during the transition period
        . Do you want me to send it?
        Mohan das