LINUX TRAINING CENTERS AND FOSS DEVELOPERS

  • Yolynne Medina
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      Hello All!

      I am helping out build the list of Linux training centers and FOSS Developers in the ASEAN+3 region for IOSN.  If in case you know of one or two, kindly email me back the URL. As for the FOSS developers please do supply the following:

      PERSONAL INFO:
      Name:
      Position:
      Company:
      Blog:
      Company URL:

      List of FOSS PROJECTS:
      (For as long as you have the permission of the company whom you created it for, that you will be emailing the project info to me)
      Title:
      Screenshots:

      List of FOSS TRAININGS/SEMINARS/EVENTS:
      What:
      When:
      Where:
      Who Organized:
      Pics:

      You can email me the info in the format most convenient to you.

      Thank you so much and God Bless!

      Regards,
      YM

      P.S.

      Please disseminate

      Yolynne Medina
      http://www.iosn.net | http://yolynne.wordpress.com
      ym: yolynne.rm googletalk: yolynne skype: ynmedina
      IRC nick: ulinskie server: irc.freenode.net
      channels: #iosn #ubuntu-ph #ubuntu-women
      "Laughter nourishes our Soul"