Forwarded mail from Parthasarathi Ray

  • parthadhaka@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2001
      The Indian Institute of Consumer Studies at Bangalore has developed a
      practical, implementable and sustainable process of bringing the
      benefits of ICT to the economically weaker section of consumers the
      worldover. The development of the solution is backed by dedicated
      research for a period of 15 years. Committed senior level corporate
      execs. have sustained the project financially. Larry Ellison - chief
      of Oracle has offered $150 million to set up an institute to study the
      impact of technology on Politics and Economics. The contenders are
      Harvard and Stanford. We at IICS can demonstrate the impact
      of technology on Welfare Economics with an off-the-shelf solution.
      We invite participation from involved and committed individuals and
      organisations to team up with us.

      Thank you.

      Parthasarathi Ray
      Project Director