Piracy, FLOSS, peer production, new models, innovation... a voice at the IGF

  • Frederick Noronha
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Piracy creates jobs, but [Free Software and] Open Source and Open
      Standards create opportunity, create entrepreneurs. And I think
      that's the challenge for the IGF as well, how to look at it is a
      public interest forum, the Internet is a public space, and how can we
      facilitate maximum sharing, maximum creativity, peer production, new
      models, innovation. --Anriette Esterhuysen, at the Internet Governance
      Forum, Athens, November 1, 2006
      http://www.intgovforum.org/IGF-Panel2-311006am.txt
      Frederick Noronha http://fn.goa-india.org 9822122436 +91-832-240-9490
      http://fredericknoronha.wordpress.com http://www.flickr.com/photos/fn-goa/
      Free Software gives you the freedom to run, study, copy and improve software!