Get Ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope (version 9.4) Desktop Edition DVD for

  • Omi Azad
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 12:49 AM
      Free
      Sender: "Omi Azad" <omi@...>
      Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:30:52 +0600

      Hello All,
      On 23 April 2009 Ubuntu released it's new version of Desktop and Server operating system Jaunty Jackalope (version 9.4). As you may know that every time they release a new version of their OS, I distribute it's DVD for free with some easy conditions. I wrote a post on that in my blog which can be found at http://omi.net.bd/402

      If you are interested to have one copy, you are encouraged to visit the above given link and follow the steps.

      Happy Linuxing
      Omi Azad

      believed to be clean.