RE: Mailing List Announce for the Pakistan OOXML issue and MeetingPSQCA

  • Fouad Riaz Bajwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      Dear Faraz,
      The list is to be made active by all of us as I have set up the list on
      http://lists.alternatedevelopment.org/mailman/listinfo/noooxml and it is to
      act as a collaboration point as well as record what we do on this.

      Once again, instead of posting to all the various people through the current
      method may not be welcome by many therefore, I would like to request
      everyone on this list who would like to participate in the NoOOXML campaign,
      kindly subscribe to the list:

      I will be traffic moderated, no spamming, and moderated membership to avoid
      trouble for the moment!

      Best

      Fouad Bajwa