P@SHA Career Expo 2007

  • Fouad Riaz Bajwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2007
      Hi Everyone

      As you probably know, the P@SHA Career Expo 2007 is being held
      at the Pearl Continental Hotel in Lahore on June 30, 2007 from 9
      a.m. to 5 pm . The Career Expo has become a landmark Human Resource
      Capacity Building event which brings together key IT & ITES
      organizations and young professionals and fresh graduates.

      Since human resource capacity building is a key challenge facing
      our industry, we as senior IT executives need to take proactive
      action to address this issue. The P@SHA Career Expo is one way of
      doing this.

      In addition to posting hundreds of jobs, we will be holding
      workshop and couselling sessions as part of the event, to advise
      young people regarding the breadth of the ICT sector and the
      opportunities it affords for an exciting career.

      Please pass on this information to as many people as possible so
      that more of them can benefit.

      For more information on the P@SHA Career Expo 2007, or visit:
      http://www.pasha.org.pk/careerexpo2007/index.aspx .

      We look forward to your participation.