Re: No new news

  • Carl Fullerton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2005
      --- In bwrpaintball@yahoogroups.com, "Rod" <bwrpaintball@y...> wrote:
      > Whats going on out there ladies and gents? Anyone ready for this week
      > end? Carl are you coing out to join us our not, we would love to see
      > some of those Palmer guns that you have, schoolin us out on the field!
      > Franks wife has been in an car accident and I want him to know that our
      > prayers are with her and him! Heard thru the grapevine some boys are
      > bringin new artilary(sp ck) to the field,so yall just hide and watch! And what about you
      Ogar, where is the R/T? Can you guys come out to play this weekend?

      Calling me out, eh?

      Regretfully, I am otherwise occupied the next two weekends with wedding related activities.
      I'll be glad when it's over and life can get back to normal...

      By the time I get out again, my e-mag will be done. Oops, did I just let that slip...;)