Re: [bwrpaintball] No new news

  • Len Rago
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2005
      Hey Rod, Sorry to hear about Frank's wife. I'm actually out of town this week but if I can, I'll swing by for a few hours on Sunday. Are Saturdays ever possible to play or do too many people have to work? I think I'm gonna send in the Hurricane to Palmers for a tune-up and then start bringing it to the field!! The upcoming pump games sound fun too.

      Rod <bwrpaintball@...> wrote:
      Whats going on out there ladies and gents? Anyone ready for this week
      end?  Carl are you coing out to join us our not, we would love to see
      some of those Palmer guns that you have, schoolin us out on the field!
      Franks wife has been in an car accident and I want him to know that our
      prayers are with her and him!  Heard thru the grapevine some boys are
      bringin new artilary(sp ck) to the field,so yall just hide and watch! And what about you Ogar, where is the R/T?  Can you guys come out to play this weekend?

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Carl Fullerton
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2005
        --- In bwrpaintball@yahoogroups.com, "Rod" <bwrpaintball@y...> wrote:
        > Whats going on out there ladies and gents? Anyone ready for this week
        > end? Carl are you coing out to join us our not, we would love to see
        > some of those Palmer guns that you have, schoolin us out on the field!
        > Franks wife has been in an car accident and I want him to know that our
        > prayers are with her and him! Heard thru the grapevine some boys are
        > bringin new artilary(sp ck) to the field,so yall just hide and watch! And what about you
        Ogar, where is the R/T? Can you guys come out to play this weekend?

        Calling me out, eh?

        Regretfully, I am otherwise occupied the next two weekends with wedding related activities.
        I'll be glad when it's over and life can get back to normal...

        By the time I get out again, my e-mag will be done. Oops, did I just let that slip...;)