A-5'S ?

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2005
      Hey yeall, i am currently working on my 5th gun. my first and first
      love being a pirahana gti. 2nd and 3rd being a walmart orion and
      triton. for those who show up to the field and need to borrow. my 4th
      gun and new love is an a-5 i got for an insane low and undisclosed
      amount of money (pawn shop $) needed an barrel and hopper which i got
      for a good price from willie. i have now used the A-5 marker for woods
      play and love it shoots accurate and is very durable. my newest
      purchase is going to be a spyder TL which i had shot and felt great in
      my hands so hopefully next week or so i would walk the field with a
      spyder and see which i like the most ...anyways have to go will type
      some more later after the football game.....se ya GO BWR!!!!

      REDBULL,
    • Painted Flea
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2005
        Man i wanna come back just to pwn ROD AND TONY! it is very tempting but it is awsomely fun

              Flea

        Hey yeall, i am currently working on my 5th gun. my first and first
        love being a pirahana gti. 2nd and 3rd being a walmart orion and
        triton. for those who show up to the field and need to borrow. my 4th
        gun and new love is an a-5 i got for an insane low and undisclosed
        amount of money (pawn shop $) needed an barrel and hopper which i got
        for a good price from willie. i have now used the A-5 marker for woods
        play and love it shoots accurate and is very durable. my newest
        purchase is going to be a spyder TL which i had shot and felt great in
        my hands so hopefully next week or so i would walk the field with a
        spyder and see which i like the most ...anyways have to go will type
        some more later after the football game.....se ya  GO BWR!!!!

                                                       REDBULL,

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Zack Schroerlucke

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
            Somehow I'm finding myself back up to that magic 7 number, and have yet to even fire a
            Tippmann...