night ops. july 9-`05 (it`s on a sat night !!!)

  • m45auto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2005
      ok!! we`ve been slack!, but Rod has really been stepping up to the plate,
      with richard un-assing the A_O, and me overwhelmed with work.ect... ,
      well mike-john and rod,whom has also recruited folks into B.W.R
      have really been working hard!-improvements in our areas of operation
      have always come from folks like rod who strive to (get an advantage
      of someone the sneeky mo-fo)to make our place alot better than most
      you`ll see in this area for scenario ops----slimer