Hey

  • airsoft_assassin
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2005
      Hey You all,
      I haventy played P-Ball with any of you yet but I hope to in the near
      future. I do live in louisville Ky,I am a master sniper. I have a
      Tippmann 98 custom with a 20 in sniper barrel. I dedicate myself to
      the sport of paintball and to the position of sniper. I love the look
      on a guys face when you shoot him and he has no clue in hell where
      that shot came from. I have basicly played paintball all my life. I
      practiced shooting when I was 4 and I had my first game ath the age of
      6. I have won many battles and lost a couple. I have competed in many
      competitons. I am the captin of Team Suicide. We have been a team for
      about a year this up comming September. I think I have a very good
      team. My teams motto is "The only way off the field is through suicide"

      I should have a website made by the end of the week so that you can
      read about my team and see what I look like and also read up on my
      team. I will also have info on my site like History of Paintball.
      Diffrent guns. Equipment. Saftey equipment. And also tips on paintball.
      Well I will give you all the site address when I finish up on it.

      Zack
    • Painted Flea
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2005

        Wanna play TheFlea 1v1??? if so return this (I SUCK!)

         The Flea Killing Rod and Theblendmaster and last but not least  TONY SLOAN A.K.A SLIMER every chance i get
[...]

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • airsoft_assassin
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 17, 2005
          Hey guys I have a yahoo group and if you want you can join too it has
          alot of diffrent people from a varity of groups that will probably be
          joining soon so join if you want.

          Sniper