Re: [bwrpaintball] Body Count 24 hour scenario put on by AWOL p.b. of Thomasville Ga.

  • Painted Flea
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2005

      CANT DO IT ROD DARN!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Rod
      Sent: Aug 17, 2005 6:53 PM
      To: bwrpaintball@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bwrpaintball] Body Count 24 hour scenario put on by AWOL p.b. of Thomasville Ga.

      24hr Scenario Game

      ----------

        close
      Sept 17th & 18th 2005

      Every kill counts.............We will tally the dead for a full
      24hrs. Along with numerous crazy difficult missions...

      In the face of so many complicated story lines(which nobody playing
      usually get anyway) and in an effort to more accurately make it what
      it is, a paintball war, we have come up with this concept of counting
      the dead for points....As I mentioned there will be several missions
      to suppliment the points totals.

      Our very own David Price will command one team and I myself will
      command the other.  We will both have graduating points scales on our
      heads(as well as a vicious desire to win)

      this could easily be the funnest one yet.

      I'm going to need refs......calling all volenteers

      Paintball fieldsPaintball gunsSpyder paintball guns
      Tippman paintball gunsScenario paintball games

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS