New Website for BWR

  • czidak
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2006
      Hi all,

      It's official there is now a true website for BWR.

      www.bwrpaintball.com

      Nothing really there yet, over the next few days I will get the main
      page up and going then I will be adding a few other things, such as
      links, a photo album, a map page for all who visit to find the field
      and a few other surprises.

      Check it out and stay tuned for the home of BWR Paintball on the web.
    • czidak
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2006
        Hi all,

        The new site has been updated with a new first page. Also the forums
        are up on www.bwrpaintball.com, just click the forum link. You will
        have to register on the forums to post as I have disabled the guest's
        posting rights.

        Chris