  • Carl Fullerton
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2006
      I understand the ribbing, but it is really necessary to use the expletives? It's one thing
      when we are all together, but to write it down and put it out on the web might give a bad
      impression.

      On a different note, has there been any thought to the scenario series that SpecOps is
      sponsoring?
    • Rod
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2006
        I am the cause of these child like games and take all blame.
        Point well taken, well tell us more about the spec ops game.We are all
        going to Camp Blanding in november. We are also going to have a 8
        hour scenario real soon at our field. It will be based on the theme
        of the movie Red Dawn, it is going to be held on a sat. and run into
        the night time. This will be a fund raiser for the cancer fund. Guys
        lets keep it clean on the site and on the field, I say again that I am
        sorry for getting this started. P.S. Thanks for a great day
        of paintball today fellas GO BWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        --- In bwrpaintball@yahoogroups.com, "Carl Fullerton"
        <carl.fullerton@...> wrote:

        > I understand the ribbing, but it is really necessary to use the
        expletives? It's one thing
        > when we are all together, but to write it down and put it out on the
        web might give a bad
        > impression.
        >
        > On a different note, has there been any thought to the scenario
        series that SpecOps is
        > sponsoring?

      • Carl Fullerton
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2006
          www.scenariochallenge.com

          I'm not trying to police anything and a bit of the joking is natural and healthy, but one
          post in particular struck me as completely inappropriate public behavior for a public
          forum. In this day and age of political correctness, I can just see some teens mom looking
          over his/ her shoulder seeing that and we never get to see the kid on the field because she
          feels that we'd be a bad influence, not that we necessarily would be, but why tip our hands
          so early... ;P

          BTW, sorry I haven't been able to get out to the field in a while, I'm in the process of
          moving down to Orlando to be with my wife and playing has been a bit low on my list of
          priorities.