This Weekend

  • Rod
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2006
      Looks like the weather is going to be great this sunday. Great news,
      the word on the screet is that the blendmaster and family will be
      there this weekend. I have been looking at the blanding site and
      still no date to prereg. But I will keep you guys in formed. I would
      love to see as many of us as we can to go as a squad. This site is
      dying due to lack of posts, no one has anything to say or what? Post
      you fags and fagets!
    • John
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2006
        Yeah post!!! haha. I keep posting but get no responses. I was
        checking that weather too! Looks good and I believe it will turn into
        a very nice day on the field. Looking forward to seeing the
        blendmaster and familia. I missed free finale and didnt meet them
        there. I already got my cash in a savings account for Blanding so I'm
        going. (barring any unforseen hand, leg or foot amputations.) Unless
        they will let a wheelchair in??
        --- In bwrpaintball@yahoogroups.com, "Rod" <bwrpaintball@...> wrote:

        > Looks like the weather is going to be great this sunday. Great
        news,
        > the word on the screet is that the blendmaster and family will be
        > there this weekend. I have been looking at the blanding site and
        > still no date to prereg. But I will keep you guys in formed. I
        would
        > love to see as many of us as we can to go as a squad. This site is
        > dying due to lack of posts, no one has anything to say or what?
        Post
        > you fags and fagets!

      • shane woodyard
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2006
          speak for youself cod.as far as fags go that is.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Rod <bwrpaintball@...> wrote:
          Looks like the weather is going to be great this sunday.  Great news,
          the word on the screet is that the blendmaster and family will be
          there this weekend.  I have been looking at the blanding site and
          still no date to prereg.  But I will keep you guys in formed.  I would
          love to see as many of us as we can to go as a squad.  This site is
          dying due to lack of posts, no one has anything to say or what?  Post
          you fags and fagets!

          Yahoo! Mail

        • chad simpson
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 25, 2006

            fuck you

            From: shane woodyard <ofna01@...>
            To: bwrpaintball@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [bwrpaintball] This Weekend
            Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 05:48:59 -0800 (PST)

            Rod <bwrpaintball@...> wrote:
            Looks like the weather is going to be great this sunday.  Great news,
            the word on the screet is that the blendmaster and family will be
            there this weekend.  I have been looking at the blanding site and
            still no date to prereg.  But I will keep you guys in formed.  I would
            love to see as many of us as we can to go as a squad.  This site is
            dying due to lack of posts, no one has anything to say or what?  Post
            you fags and fagets!

            Yahoo! Mail

            Paintball fieldsPaintball gunsSpyder paintball guns
            Tippman paintball gunsScenario paintball games

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            Planning a trip for Spring Break? See the area before you go