sunday

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2006
      Hey all. I'm sorry I missed last weeks practice, my mother was in a
      car accident on Saturday night and I wasn't able to make it out.
      Anyway looking forward to Sunday. It is supposed to be cold out low
      of 24 high of 57. Paint might just hurt this time around, lol. Well
      are we working on the field early sunday? Let me know and I will be
      there.
    • richard
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2006
        hi thebiendmaster will be ther to paint all