Great Game

  • Rod
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      You guys that defended the Blackhawk many thanks, and some great shots
      by all. The score ended up 1 to 1 and the games were intense. Us
      that are going to the scenario, will be playing for you guys too, thanks
      for the challenging games. Here are directions to the game.DIRECTIONS

      From Hinesville --- Take Hwy. 84 south towards Ludowici, turn left at
      the only light in town after you have traveled about nine (9) miles
      out of town you will pass a small red church (Middleton Memorial
      Methodist Church) on the right. We are located approximately 1/2 mile
      past church on right.

      From Jesup --- Turn Right at light in Ludowici and follow previous
      directions.

      From Glennville --- Go straight through the light in Ludowici and
      follow previous directions.

      From Savannah --- Take I-95 south to exit 58, turn right and go for
      approximately 13 miles when you travel over a rather large hill you
      will be 2 miles from the paintball field. We are located on the left.
      Look for field sign and large cell phone transmission towers (located
      on paintball field) bright flashing light on top.

      From Brunswick, Jacksonville --- Take I-95 north and turn left on exit
      58 and follow previous directions for Savannah.

      HOME PAGE

      The web site is www.locopaintball.com The game is free finally