81FIRST PUMP GAME: SUNDAY, NOV 6 @ 11AM

  • fsupaintball
    Oct 1, 2005
      First pump game is set... Sunday, November 6th at 11AM at the Quincy
      field! Be there ON TIME if you want to play!

      These games will be PUMP GUNS ONLY - meaning no semi-autos on the
      field. As long as it's a normal pump gun, you can play with it. Anyone
      and everyone is welcome to play provided you use a pump!

      In case you don't have a pump, I will have five rental packages (the
      sixth is already spoken for) that include a PGP pistol, a mask, ten
      10-round tubes full of paint and CO2 capsules to shoot the paint for
      $20 total. If you are sure you will come to the game and want one of
      these packages, speak up and I'll put your name on a rental.

      Paint and limited CO2 will be available. If you're using tanks, please
      get them filled beforehand so we're sure we've got enough air to last
      the whole day. I doubt it'll be a problem, but better safe than sorry,
      right? If you've got your own paint/air/whatever feel free to bring it
      along and use it.

      Obviously, it'll be free to play (although donations for my pump
      games, and/or donations for the Quincy field are both appreciated),
      and you can bring your own gear, paint, and everything if you want to.

      I've said it before, but I greatly appreciate you guys helping me out.

      Once again, the email address is pumppaintball@...
      If you would like to be put on the mailing address, send an email to it!

      Thanks,
      Matt
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic