228Camp Blanding

  • Rod
    Mar 6, 2006
      If you register in march it is 50 entry and 50 paint. Next month it
      is five more for each and so on. That is way cheaper than last year!
      Info will be on there site later this week about what the game is all
      about. The site is linked to our site so log on and keep cking, for
      more info. Giant weekend coming up, possibly the biggest to date! We
      have a fresh shippment of balls and fresh air so we are ready to go.
      So bring your two-way radios and we can start getting ready for
      Blanding.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic