224Re: shirts

  • John
    Mar 3, 2006
      we will all need to supply the shirts for ourselves. I can go out and
      find some if that is what everyone wants. The guy is checking to see
      if he can print anything other than t shirts for the same price. I
      will let everyone know what the deal is on next week for sure. if i
      can go ahead and get orders though it will help. so just tell me what
      kind of shirt (t-shirt, button down, etc.) and I will give him a list
      of how many shirts we need printed and get a better understanding of
      what the price will be. again this is only for the printing you
      provide the shirts.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic