220Shirts

  • John
    Mar 2, 2006
      Ladies and Gentlemen, and I use the term loosely. I have found a
      place to get shirts made. What I was told is that they will be about
      $10.00 per shirt (you provide the shirt) This will have a small
      design on the front breast and a design on the back in only one
      color. Let me know how many people are interested and I can get a
      better idea of exactly how much it will cost per shirt. I am going to
      have the guy look at the moon logo this weekend to get an idea of what
      we want. I am also going to make sure for those who may want a button
      down or longsleeve (MJ) that we can do that too. I dont see why not.