217Kids

  • Rod
    Feb 26, 2006
      I am the cause of these child like games and take all blame.
      Point well taken, well tell us more about the spec ops game.We are all
      going to Camp Blanding in november. We are also going to have a 8
      hour scenario real soon at our field. It will be based on the theme
      of the movie Red Dawn, it is going to be held on a sat. and run into
      the night time. This will be a fund raiser for the cancer fund. Guys
      lets keep it clean on the site and on the field, I say again that I am
      sorry for getting this started. P.S. Thanks for a great day
      of paintball today fellas GO BWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      --- In bwrpaintball@yahoogroups.com, "Carl Fullerton"
      <carl.fullerton@...> wrote:

      > I understand the ribbing, but it is really necessary to use the
      expletives? It's one thing
      > when we are all together, but to write it down and put it out on the
      web might give a bad
      > impression.
      >
      > On a different note, has there been any thought to the scenario
      series that SpecOps is
      > sponsoring?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic