211Re: [bwrpaintball] This Weekend

  • shane woodyard
    Feb 24, 2006
      speak for youself cod.as far as fags go that is.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Rod <bwrpaintball@...> wrote:
      Looks like the weather is going to be great this sunday.  Great news,
      the word on the screet is that the blendmaster and family will be
      there this weekend.  I have been looking at the blanding site and
      still no date to prereg.  But I will keep you guys in formed.  I would
      love to see as many of us as we can to go as a squad.  This site is
      dying due to lack of posts, no one has anything to say or what?  Post
      you fags and fagets!

      Yahoo! Mail