151Re: BWR Players and Members

  • chaoss825
    Dec 2, 2005
      Hey guys, Rod sent me in this direction. Just to add to Rods info, we
      have about 9 acres of private land we own and use as an Outlaw
      Woodsball field (as seen in the pictures)Our next day of play is this
      Sunday the 4th. We usually start to show up between 10:00am-11:00am.
      Its free to play, just bring your own equipment,CO2,Paint, and snacks.
      It's just off of Bullheadly Rd. close to Killearn Plantation. For
      exact directions or any other questions you can get in touch with us
      at ChaossPaintball@.... I hope to here from some of you.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic