Re: [bwgen] Re: Eyes Healing Presets

  • mysticryanf@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2012
      I know that the brain can do some amazing things but i am not too sure how it can effect the eyes being a separate organ and all.  Now dont get me wrong i am a big fan of binural beats and what not but in this case i dont believe that it will help.  It's almost like asking for a preset to help stimulate bone growth or prevent kidney failure.  There may be other methods of taking care of said issue but a binural beat i personally do not believe is one of them.  You might be better off using other methods of treatment. Perhaps combine with meditation or something like that combined with binural beats could help, i once read about a boy whom shrunk a tumor in his brain by picturing spaceships destroying the tumor for 3 months straight and it has actual reduced in size by a great deal for example.. but the beats them selves most likely will not net the desired result that you are looking for...

      -rastlin