Re: natura sound

  • rickprice407
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
      Audacity, an open source (free) recording tool can do this as well.
      This is the tool we based our guide on creating your own brainwave
      entrainment and subliminal recordings on using only open source
      software. The URL for Audacity is http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

      You can set this in the preferences with most audio cards as
      playthrough. Then you can edit the new track, apply effects, add
      subliminals if you like...

      Dr. Richard Price
      RCP Consulting
      Learn to Create Your Own Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminal
      Recordings Using Free Software!
      http://www.rcpconsulting.us/index.php?module=PayPalCart&func=detail&pid=110&offs\
      et=0
      2 for 1 sale and free shipping going on now! Check the Website!

      --- In bwgen@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Yale <cpomeael@...> wrote:

      > As the application outputs to the sound card you can use this
      program to catch it on the way out to save to a media file:
      http://www.voiceemotion.com/smartrecorder.htm

      > Select the 'Wave Out Mix' option from within Smart PC Recorder
      >
      > Regards
      > Stephen

      any experience with it? It's childishly simple to use the presets and
      not much harder to mix your own, but I am stuck to the pc with it as I
      can't see any way of saving to file. Anyone know if this is possible?

      > atb
      >
      > bj

      > Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives
      you all the tools to get online.