May11th PTA meeting

  • nerivane
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      Hello,

      I wanted to ask the PTA committee members whether it would be possible to
      dedicate some time during the May 11th meeting to present some information
      on "what to do on my summer vacation" (about 5-10 minutes) and a review of
      Year 4 of the Title VII grant (about 15 minutes) presented by Laura Gold.

      Please email me back with any questions you may have or if you need
      additional information.

      Thanks,
      Vanessa Neri