Auction Tomorrow!!

  • GENY6715
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2005
      The Auction is at Cell Space, 2050 Bryant St. on April 30th from 6-10
      pm. Advance tickets are available before and after school from Sherri
      in Buena Vista Child Care, and after school at the gate.

      Advance tickets are $20 admitting two people. At the door the night of
      the event, the price is $20 per person ( w/one complimentary drink).
      See you all there!

      Childcare will be available at Buena Vista. The price will be $20 for
      the evening for one child and $5 for each additional sibling. Please
      note that in order to keep the price low, food will not be provided.
      Call Patty to reserve a space at 415-641-5879.
    • holly link
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2005
        Hi Scott,

        My printer connection is down again!!! The next time
        you're at school, please come take a look.

        Thanks a million,
        Holly

        http://mail.yahoo.com