FW: Community Safety Meeting at Buena Vista Elementary School

  • Canner, Mindi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005

      On behalf of the parents from the Buena Vista Elementary School , I would like to invite you to the community safety meeting in the cafeteria of the Buena Vista Elementary School in April 15, 2005 at 9:30 a.m. I am attaching to this email a copy of the parent’s concerns.

      Please confirm your presence. Thank you,

      Gabriel Morera

      District Safety Coordinator - Mission

      Neighborhood Safety Partnership

      850 Bryant Street Room 135, San Francisco CA 94103

      voice: 415.553.1052    fax: 415.553.1967

      gabriel@...       www.sfnsp.org