RE: [bvpta] Request for Parent Feedback for 2005-06 School Calend ar from Alan Geist of the SF PTA

  • Aldaz, Maria E
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      Message
      Please respond directly to the SFPTA email sfpta@... they're the ones who need to know.  Thanks
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Agustina Lodoen [mailto:agusll@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 10:45 AM
      To: bvpta@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [bvpta] Request for Parent Feedback for 2005-06 School Calendar from Alan Geist of the SF PTA

      I would like to vote to have Sp break on March 27-31. As a former upper grade teacher at BV and present parent, I know that a lot needs to be done in the last months prior to the end of the year, including las minute details for the Mexico trip, school projects, graduation, etc. I think that the April date will give a sense of rush to have things done for the teachers and the students. Furthermore, I believe that to go without a break from Dec.30 until April 10th can be very tiring for some students.

      Thank you,

      Agustina Lodoen

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        Thank you for letting me know.