RE: [bvpta] Silent Auction
- Hello everyone.
I can create descriptions of donations and help getting the catalogue ready.
I can also be a door person.
I assume someone will get in touch to give me more details.
ups.yahoo.com]On Behalf Of Scott Simons
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 11:51 AM
Subject: [bvpta] Silent Auction
As everyone knows by now the Silent Auction is onn for Saturday,
This is a main fundraiser for the PTA and we hope to make this year
better than ever...
The following committees have been set up and we are looking for
If anybody has their heart set on one of these plum assignments,
please respond to this
1.Set-up Starting at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 24th. Set up
tables, bar, food area. Work with Decoration Committee to set up.
2. Decorations Pick decorations that work with the theme of auction
3. Publicity Organize preparation of flyers inviting everyone to come
auction to be posted at school, in neighborhood stores, at churches,
4. Donation Solicitation Send out letters to companies, stores, etc.
asking for donations. Canvassing neighborhoods on foot asking local
5. Bulletin Board Maintain the Bulletin Board with announcements for
6. Noticias Put in request for announcements for auction to be in
7. Alumni Phone bank to call Alumni asking them to attend or send
8. Music Search for band or musicians to play.
9. Raffle Find raffle prizes and create raffle tickets for sale.
Distribute raffle tickets to classrooms. Follow up with parents
selling tickets and returning tickets.
10. Door people Need people on the day of auction to sit at door and
entrance fee, hand out catalogue, individual auction numbers and
the auction works
11. Create Descriptions of donations Need people to input description
donations received into computer.
12. Catalogue Need people to organize and prepare the auction
13. Food and Drinks Need people to organize and find vendors to donate
food and drinks to serve at the auction
14. Clean Up Need people to stay after auction closes and clean up
facilities. We must leave the facilities exactly as we received them.
Yahoo! Groups Links
- YOU ROCK!
--- Scott Simons <scott@...> wrote:
spread the word - invite attached
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
Visit your group "bvpta" on the web.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of Service.
- Fabulous flyer. A pleasure to send it out.
I have sent it to Doug Dunderdale to forward it to the SF Pie group.
On Apr 18, 2006, at 6:58 PM, Scott Simons wrote:
> spread the word - invite attached
> Yahoo! Groups Links