RE: [bvpta] Silent Auction

  • Kristin Wiederholt
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hello everyone.

      I can create descriptions of donations and help getting the catalogue ready.
      I can also be a door person.

      I assume someone will get in touch to give me more details.

      Cheers.

      kristin
      kristiz@...
      415-550-7650

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 18, 2006
        spread the word - invite attached

        Scott
      • Betsy
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 18, 2006
          YOU ROCK!

          --- Scott Simons <scott@...> wrote:

          Terms of Service.

        • Pauline Beggs
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 18, 2006
            Fabulous flyer. A pleasure to send it out.

            I have sent it to Doug Dunderdale to forward it to the SF Pie group.

            Pauline.