Trash bag sales

  • traci_dauphin
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2004
      I wanted to remind everyone that the deadline for the trash bag order forms is the 8th of
      December. Every child in the school should have received an order form in noticias (two
      weeks ago) If you did not get one or need a new one please let me know. You can turn it
      in to your teacher or the front office. I had a look today in the office and was disappointed
      to find only 3 turned in. We need to make at least $6,000 to make up for the gift
      wrapping fundraiser. The school will get 50% of sales. If one box of trash bags is sold for
      $10, we receive $5. This is a great return. The first aid kits are small and reasonably
      priced. Who doesn't need bandaids with kids? I feel personally responsible for this
      fundraiser because it was my idea and I refuse to sell gift wrap. Please try and sell some
      to your friends, co-workers and neighbors.
      Thank you. Tracy
    • Naomi
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2004
        I must have missed the order form for both kids. I scan through noticas
        and the packet and trash some, then on the weekend I read noticas. I
        will try to pick one up at school tomorrw.

        Naomi

        traci_dauphin wrote:

        >I wanted to remind everyone that the deadline for the trash bag order forms is the 8th of
        >December. Every child in the school should have received an order form in noticias (two
        >weeks ago) If you did not get one or need a new one please let me know. You can turn it
        >in to your teacher or the front office. I had a look today in the office and was disappointed
        >to find only 3 turned in. We need to make at least $6,000 to make up for the gift
        >wrapping fundraiser. The school will get 50% of sales. If one box of trash bags is sold for
        >$10, we receive $5. This is a great return. The first aid kits are small and reasonably
        >priced. Who doesn't need bandaids with kids? I feel personally responsible for this
        >fundraiser because it was my idea and I refuse to sell gift wrap. Please try and sell some
        >to your friends, co-workers and neighbors.
        >Thank you. Tracy
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • dzovickian zovickian
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2004
          Traci

          I'll be turning in my batch tomorrow.  If I get any late internet orders, say by the end of the week, can I place a second order?

          Dave

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2004
            please do and thanks for participating!!
            On Dec 7, 2004, at 10:45 AM, dzovickian zovickian wrote:

            > Traci
            >
            > I'll be turning in my batch tomorrow.  If I get any late internet
            > orders, say by the end of the week, can I place a second order?
            >
            > Dave

          • christina badasow
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 9, 2004
              Hey Traci,

              Mindi told me that I could turn in the order form by Friday the 10th, I have a full sheet of orders. So who do I turn the form and money in to on Friday.

              Christina

              please do and thanks for participating!!
              On Dec 7, 2004, at 10:45 AM, dzovickian zovickian wrote:

              > Traci
              >
              > I'll be turning in my batch tomorrow.  If I get any late internet
              > orders, say by the end of the week, can I place a second order?
              >
              > Dave

              When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid
              Audre Lorde

              Christina Terese Badasow
              Stay-In-School Family Resource Center
              San Francisco State University