Fwd: FALL 2013 Toddler & Spanish Through Eco-Art Program at Precita Eyes Muralists

  • Kimba Newton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2013
    Hola BV/HMParents!

    FYI - see flyer below on upcoming Spanish Through Eco-Art classes on Saturdays for tots and kids at Precita Eyes Muralists Studio!

    Also, they are in search of teachers and artists interested in leading this class in the future and learning the Conexiones curriculum, so please forward to any great Spanish-speaking-lovers-of-children-and-art that you know!

    En comunidad,

    Kimba