edMatch's 2nd Annual Tech Savvy Scavenger Hunt to benefit SF Public Schools
- Don't get left out in the cold! Join edMatch in raising funds for SF public schools through their very FUN 2nd Annual Tech Savvy Scavenger Hunt!Shellie
It's time for you to register a team at edMatch's 2nd Annual Tech Savvy Scavenger Hunt on Sunday, September 29 -
President of the Board of Supervisors, David Chiu, along with his colleagues Supervisor Jane Kim and Supervisor Scott Wiener have all entered teams. Now it's your turn to join the fun while supporting SF's public schools.
OnSunday, September 29, edMatch is hosting the second-annual Tech-Savvy Scavenger Hunt. edMatch would like to invite you to sign up a 4 or 6-member team to compete in the scavenger hunt and help us raise much-needed funds for our schools.
Gather at the San Francisco Civic Center Plaza downtown at Noon on September 29 to receive your team's mission & your zone assignment. The team that completes the most missions and racks up the most points wins -- and so do the teams with the best costumes, the best school spirit, and more.
Plus... delicious, gourmet street food provided by Off the Grid and awesome music by District Eight.
• What: Citywide Tech-Savvy Scavenger Hunt to Benefit SF Public Schools brought to you by edMatch
• Where: Starts and ends at City Hall (Civic Center Plaza) and takes place in neighborhoods throughout the city.
• When: Sunday, September 29 from 12:00 to 6:00PM
• Who: EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL! SFUSD TEACHERS CAN PARTICIPATE FOR FREE--just email ellen@... if you are a teacher.
edMatch is a local, grassroots organization that challenges corporations, private philanthropists and the community at large to "match" funds raised in San Francisco’s public schools, then distributes the matching funds to all the City's 114 schools on a per-student basis.Join our Rally Page here https://rally.org/edmatch.