Request for favor from BVHM Wellness Center

  • Lisa Wood Kirvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2013
      Dear All,
      Anticipating the cold and flu season, Maria, our Social Worker, is trying to prevent the spread of germs for children who visit Room 103, aka The Wellness Center.  At this point, there is only one set of linens and no easy way to get them washed routinely.  Two things are needed:
      1) a stock of 7-8 pillow cases and an extra (full size) sheet or two and
      2) a convenient way to get these linens washed routinely/over the weekends.  (Maria commutes by BART and bike and can't bring home linens for washing very easily.)
      If you can help in either donating or washing linens, please be in touch with Maria.
      Thanks much.