Las Calaveritas y El Posada Class from MCCLA

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013
      Dear All,
      Please read below for a great theater class offering for 7 to 14 year olds from Mission Cultural Center.
      Thanks
      Bob

      Gente! This note is a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in The Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts. Don't forget to add events@... to your address book so we'll land in your Inbox!

      You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

       Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts

      Las Calaveritas y el Posada
      Early bird special ends September 23. Sign-up now and save up to $75 (cheaper than daycare)

      Quick Links...

      Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts
      2868 Mission St. San Francisco, CA 94110
      www.missionculturalcenter.org
      415-821-1155 (Main Office)
      415-643-2787(Arts Education/Outreach)
      415-643-2785 (Box Office)

      This email was sent to strongarm_art@... by outreach@... |
      The Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts | 2868 Mission St. | SF | CA | 94110