September Elementary School Breakfast & Lunch Menus

  • Shellie Wiener
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2013
      Unfortunately Student Nutrition Services did not get the September hard copy menus out this past week.

      Since September starts tomorrow, I thought folks might appreciate the link to the menus now to help with planning your family's meals for next week:

      The Spanish and Chinese versions are not yet posted.

      Cheers,
      Shellie