Re: [bvpta] Rainbow Grocery scrip cards contribute 10% to BVHM on all products all the time

  • Dr. Lapin
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2013
      Oh yeah, and you can reload them with credit cards, which may be helpful for a number of possible reasons. Someone asked me where to get them. I got mine from Julia Brown. Maybe one can acquire them at Rainbow and just tell Rainbow where you want the money to go? Or…

      ______________

      <dr.lapin@...>
      skype: dr.lapin

      El ago 24, 2013, a las 21:37 p.m., Concha Gómez escribió:

      Spread the love: The Rainbow scrip cards can be reloaded indefinitely and you keep giving 10% to BVHM every time you do so. We bought a bunch of pre-loaded Rainbow scrip cards, used them up, and are giving the empty cards to our friends to load up and use and now they give 10% to BVHM every time they reload their cards!

      Concha

      On Aug 24, 2013, at 5:55 PM, "Dr. Lapin" <dr.lapin@...> wrote:

      Hi folks,

      Welcome to the new school year!

      FYI:

      Scrip cards for Rainbow Grocery (located at 13th and Folsom) earn 10% for Buena Vista Horace Mann ALL THE TIME.

      Safeway usually gives from 1% for monthly purchases up to $300 to 4% for purchases over $600. (Even during the promotion period, only certain products contribute 10%.)

      Rainbow is worker-owned and worker-managed, which means all the money we give Rainbow goes to the workers, instead of going to investors, and mostly stays in our town, rather than mostly leaving town for the Safeway headquarters (in Pleasanton, I think). Rainbow produce is marked with the specific farm that supplies it, so you know exactly where it comes from. Because Rainbow need not distribute profits to investors, and has no high-paid management, it can and does charge reasonable prices for high-quality food.

      ______________

      <dr.lapin@...>
      skype: dr.lapin

      El ago 24, 2013, a las 17:16 p.m., Anne Romero escribió:

      eScrip

      View this email in your browser

      Earn 10% for Buena Vista Horace Mann K-8 School today through September 10th!

       10% logo

      Shop now until September 10th to earn 10% for Buena Vista Horace Mann K-8 School. Look for this logo and purchase participating products!

      "Because of the 10% Goes Back to Schools program, our school was able to fund such things as classroom aides, vocal music instruction, library assistants and computer technology courses"
      - Walnut Acres Elementary School PFC, Walnut Creek, CA

      Important Dates:

      Program begins: August 14th

      Program ends: September 10th

      shelf tag

      For full program details, flyers and information, visit the program website

      safeway stores logos

      my eScrip
      Shop OnlineDining RewardsFind Merchants