eScrip and Safeway Club Card - Earn 10% for Buena Vista Horace Mann K-8 through Sept. 10!

  • Anne Romero
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2013

      eScrip

      View this email in your browser

      Earn 10% for Buena Vista Horace Mann K-8 School today through September 10th!

       10% logo

      Shop now until September 10th to earn 10% for Buena Vista Horace Mann K-8 School. Look for this logo and purchase participating products!

      "Because of the 10% Goes Back to Schools program, our school was able to fund such things as classroom aides, vocal music instruction, library assistants and computer technology courses"
      - Walnut Acres Elementary School PFC, Walnut Creek, CA

      Important Dates:

      Program begins: August 14th

      Program ends: September 10th

      shelf tag

      For full program details, flyers and information, visit the program website

      safeway stores logos

      my eScrip
      Shop OnlineDining RewardsFind Merchants

    • Lisa Wood Kirvin
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24, 2013
        Thanks for putting this out there Anne.  I forgot that escrip requires you to renew once a year so this gave me a good reminder to make sure both our ATM cards, etc were earning "free money" for BVHM.  Takes just 2 minutes to log in and update!
        Thanks, Lisa
        (PTA Co-Treasurer; Tommy, 5th with Liz)

        On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Anne Romero <anne@...> wrote:

        View this email in your browser

        Earn 10% for Buena Vista Horace Mann K-8 School today through September 10th!

         10% logo

        Shop now until September 10th to earn 10% for Buena Vista Horace Mann K-8 School. Look for this logo and purchase participating products!

        "Because of the 10% Goes Back to Schools program, our school was able to fund such things as classroom aides, vocal music instruction, library assistants and computer technology courses"
        - Walnut Acres Elementary School PFC, Walnut Creek, CA

        Important Dates:

        Program begins: August 14th

        Program ends: September 10th

        shelf tag

        For full program details, flyers and information, visit the program website

        safeway stores logos

        my eScrip
        Shop OnlineDining RewardsFind Merchants

      • Dr. Lapin
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 24, 2013
          Hi folks,

          Welcome to the new school year!

          FYI:

          Scrip cards for Rainbow Grocery (located at 13th and Folsom) earn 10% for Buena Vista Horace Mann ALL THE TIME.

          Safeway usually gives from 1% for monthly purchases up to $300 to 4% for purchases over $600. (Even during the promotion period, only certain products contribute 10%.)

          Rainbow is worker-owned and worker-managed, which means all the money we give Rainbow goes to the workers, instead of going to investors, and mostly stays in our town, rather than mostly leaving town for the Safeway headquarters (in Pleasanton, I think). Rainbow produce is marked with the specific farm that supplies it, so you know exactly where it comes from. Because Rainbow need not distribute profits to investors, and has no high-paid management, it can and does charge reasonable prices for high-quality food.

          <dr.lapin@...>
          skype: dr.lapin

[...]

        • Concha Gómez

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 24, 2013
              Oh yeah, and you can reload them with credit cards, which may be helpful for a number of possible reasons. Someone asked me where to get them. I got mine from Julia Brown. Maybe one can acquire them at Rainbow and just tell Rainbow where you want the money to go? Or…

              <dr.lapin@...>
              skype: dr.lapin