Re: [bvpta] Looking for quotes for Noticias

  • Vivian
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2013
      Diego Gambala: "I loved it because I finished all of my work. My new teacher [Nora] is great!

      Vivian Barad
      IDEO
      Pier 28 Annex
      The Embarcadero
      San Francisco, CA 94105
      Mobile (415/350-0737)

      On Aug 23, 2013, at 1:00 PM, "purplesocialworker" <nalpo@...> wrote:

      Hope to have room (no guarantees) for a little paragraph with students' comments. Please ask your child/ren:

      "How was the first week of school?"

      or

      "What did you like about the first week of school?"

      Thanks!
      Nancy Alpert
      Editor, Noticias