Looking for quotes for Noticias

  • purplesocialworker
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2013
      Hope to have room (no guarantees) for a little paragraph with students' comments. Please ask your child/ren:

      "How was the first week of school?"

      or

      "What did you like about the first week of school?"

      Thanks!
      Nancy Alpert
      Editor, Noticias
    • Vivian
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2013
        Diego Gambala: "I loved it because I finished all of my work. My new teacher [Nora] is great!

        Vivian Barad
        IDEO
        Pier 28 Annex
        The Embarcadero