Fwd: Help my students improve in reading

  • Joan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 8:12 AM

      Hi Friends,

      I want to make sure my students have the materials they need to succeed. So I've created a classroom project request at DonorsChoose.org, an award-winning charity.

      I'm asking for donations of any size to help my kids. For the next four days, any donation you make to my project will be doubled! If you know anyone who is passionate about education, please pass this along. Your donation will brighten my students' school year, and you'll get photos and thank yous from our class.

      Here's my classroom request:

      To have your donation matched dollar for dollar, enter the match code INSPIRE on the payment screen. This awesome match offer lasts through August 7.

      My students and I greatly appreciate your support.

      Love,
      Ann