REMINDER: sidewalk sale TODAY, SUNDAY, 8am-noon - girl's clothing (4-12 years?), shoes, toys, household stuff

  • Dr. Lapin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 11:25 PM

      Hi folks,

      Today, Sunday, 14 July, we will be having a sidewalk sale at Elsie and Virginia (at Eugenia), La Casa Roja.

      Lots of nice girls' clothing (many good dresses) and shoes, some less-nice stuff, some toys and other household goods.
      (I don't really know the age range for her old clothing; at 12-years she's 5'6".)

      Some things will be priced to sell; the rest is "what-you-will" donation requested to Buena Vista Horace Mann K-8 public elementary school.

      When: Sunday, July 14, 8:00 a.m. - Noon
      Where: La Casa Roja, Elsie and Virginia @ Eugenia
      Price range: free to cheap
      What: from really nice to fairly junky
      Who: Blair and Josi:
      Why: hate to waste things or throw them out when they still have useful life
      How: we put stuff out in front of house; you come by and take home what you need

      <dr.lapin@...>
      skype: dr.lapin