Kinder play dates this summer?

  • Megan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
      Hi all,
      We missed the kindergarten orientation and any information about kindergarten play dates that were in the works for this summer. Anyone on the PTA have information about this? I'd love for Caoilinn to meet a few classmates before school starts in August.

      Thanks,
      Megan
      (mom to Ailish incoming 2nd grade, Caoilinn incoming kinder)
    • Vivian Barad
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
      Hi Megan,

      Thanks for your email. We are super excited for the summer play dates for incoming kinder! We hope you can make some of the dates:

      Summer Playdates
      - Bring your Kinder to meet some of their new school friends.

      Sat, July 13, 2-4 pm - Precita Park, Precita Ave & Harrison

      Sat, July 27, 10am-12pm - Mission Playground, 19th/20th Streets & Bryant (not Dolores Park)

      Sat, Aug 17, 10am-1pm - Parque de los Ninos, 23rd Street and Folsom

      Tiempo de jugar (“Playdates”) en el verano - Vengan con sus niños para conocer y jugar con los nuevos compañeros de Kinder.

      Sábado, 13 de julio, 2pm-4pm- Parque Precita, callesPrecita y Harrison

      Sábado, 27 de julio, 10 am - 12 pm – Parque Mission, calles 19/20 y Valencia (No el Parque Dolores)

      Sábado, 17 de agosto, 10 am - 1 pm - Parque Niños Unidos, calles 23 y Folsom

      We've attached the flyer we handed out at the Kinder Orientation as well.

      Cheers,

      Vivian, Lorena & Elisa (room parent coordinators)