Summer Sailing Camp

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
    Dear All,
    Attached are flyers and scholarship forms for summer classes at the Treasure Island Sailing Center. Two of our classes went last week, and enjoyed themselves very much.
    Thanks,
    Bob

    Bob Armstrong  415-515-8815  926 Esmeralda Ave. SF, CA 94110  Website: www.bobarmstrongart.com

    If any of the kids are interested, we have a great summer camp where the youth learn to sail smaller boats by themselves.  We also offer scholarships for under-resourced youth.  I have attached all the necessary forms in case anyone is interested.

    Thanks!

    -Chris

    Chris Childers
    Program Director
    Treasure Island Sailing Center
    698 California Avenue, Bldg. 112, San Francisco, CA 94130
    Visit us on Facebook & Twitter or Join our Email Newsletter