Shadow theater Play at Everett MS this Fri. 5/3, 10 and 11:30 am only

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 35 KB
    Dear All,
    If you have a chance, please stop by Everett MS this Friday, 5/3,  to see our friends from ShadowLight Puppet Theater work with their students to perform "Cesar Chavez: La Causa" at 10 am and 11:30 am.
    Thanks
    Bob

    Bob Armstrong  926 Esmeralda Ave. San Francisco, CA 94110  415-515-8815  Art Website: www.bobarmstrongart.com

    Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 08:07:23 -0700
    Subject: Shadow theater play this Friday May 3 at 10 and 11:30 am only
    From: leonidaskass@...
    To: leonidaskass@...

    Dear friends and family come and see this magical Shadow play performed by my advanced Shadow theater students of Martha Estrella  of Everett Middle School on 16 and church street in San Francisso : César Chavez La Causa, performed live on a gigantic screen 10 and 11:30 am. C u there Leonidas

    --
    www.kassapides.com
    Karaghiozis Greek Shadow Theater